About REFRAME Osteoporosis
Participating in the REFRAME Osteoporosis program will allow your practice to:
- Work with your patient records database to identify patients at risk of osteoporotic fracture in the following groups:
- Diagnosed with osteoporosis but non-adherent to their management plan
- Aged 70 years and over who are at risk of first fracture
- Aged over 50 years with a history of minimal trauma fracture.
- Quantify the number of at-risk patients in each group in your practice as they move from identification to appropriate management
- Introduce an ongoing systematic review process in your practice to help you continue to identify and manage at-risk patients in the future.