About Black Dog Institute eMHPrac
Our resources include:
- CPD Accredited Webinars
- eMental Health for General Practitioners: Online Module Series
- Working Towards Wellbeing videos: designed to help health practitioners learn evidence-based skills which enhance mental wellbeing and resilience
- Podcasts: including our Being Well, Webinar-based podcasts and Expert Insights serie
- Mental Health Community of Practice: a private space for you to connect with other health professionals around Australia
For more information visit www.blackdoginstitute.org.au/emhprac
We also provide RACGP, ACRRM and GPMHSC accredited mental health training for GPs and Allied Health Professionals across Australia.
Visit our Training Calendar to see upcoming workshops here.
Join a Black Dog Institute presentation at GP20
- Creating a safe space for patients in general practice - How does this improve health outcomes? With Dr Nicola Holmes available on demand
- eHealth resources for rural mental health With Dr Jan Orman, live on Tuesday 24th November at 7pm
After the fires - Exploring trauma in emergency service workers with Dr Jan Orman, live on Thursday 26th November at 6:15pm
If you are participating in the Exhibition Competition, connect with us and we will email you our code word.