What sets healthdirect Video Call apart from other video consultation platforms?
- healthdirect Video Call follows the Australian Government Information Security Manual for cyber security guidelines and privacy safeguards. It is also HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act 1996) compliant which provides security provisions and data privacy, keeping patients’ medical information safe.
- No patient or call data is stored and our technology is developed and maintained in Australia.
- Many video platforms are designed for social or business purposes, whereas healthdirect Video Call is specifically for clinical settings.
- Video Call service is scalable and sustainable, and suits small and large practices
- It is convenient for clinicians and patients and connects people to healthcare services while overcoming the barriers of distance, mobility, time and cost.
- Efficiency: Video Call is easily incorporated into practice workflows
- Flexibility: health professionals can provide consultations from any location with a good internet connection using a computer, tablet or phone
- Coverage: offer services to a wider network of patients
- Support: experienced, professional Australian support team
- Access: access quality healthcare simply by clicking on a link, without having to travel which reduces the risk of infection
- Holistic health: Patients’ multi-disciplinary teams can join a Video Call consultation, which supports holistic management of care
- Confidence: secure, ease-to-use, reliable system
Would you like to see the Video Call platform in action right now?
Please enter our online waiting area for a demonstration. Someone from our team will join you in a video call to show you around!
- Offer patients secure, private video appointments online
- Set up your safe online clinic quickly
- Start your secure online clinic by filling out this form