Contraception, STI screening and cervical screening testing are all essential services in general practice. Experts in their field will present a skills-based session to provide valuable advice on delivering sexual and reproductive health. Participants will have an opportunity to hear expert insights in providing sexual health care, including tips and troubleshooting for common general practice presentations. The stations will include 4 common presentations in general practice:
1. STI screening in general practice: who, how and when?
2. How to provide an effective CST
3. What’s new in Long Acting Reversible Contraception?
4. Contraceptive troubleshooting
1. Implement evidence-based guidelines for sexual health screening in general practice
2. Recommend contraceptive choices appropriate for the stage of reproductive life
3. Describe the Current National Cervical Screening Program guidelines for self-collected HPV testing