- A discussion of the impact of the pandemic on practice viability in short and long term
- The impact of COVID-19 pandemic from the perspective of privately billing GPs and practices (member case stud(ies))
- The Medicare landscape pre and post-COVID and options for income beyond the MBS items
- Making choices about individual and practice billing models
- Overview of RACGP member resources General Practice Management Toolkit module ‘Managing Finances’ and billing calculator, online MBS fee summary – using the tools to consider future viability
- Understanding of history and context of government spending in general practice, through Medicare Benefits Schedule and other means.
- Use RACGP resources to consider own or practices billing policies