The session will focus on vision impairment, regardless of cause, as well as the services and technology available that will assist your paediatric and adult patients live their life as independently as possible. It will focus on referral in the context of empowering the GP to help their patient with options to better manage and live with their vision impairment.
- Better understand blindness and low Vision in order to offer your patient choices
- Understand specialist services available
- Learn about new technology
- When and how to refer your patient
- Potential barriers to referral & funding explained.