- Describe the evidence that supports absolute CVD risk assessment, and it’s practical application
- Apply strategies that support systematic assessment and management of CVD risk at a practice level
- Explain the new Heart Health Check MBS item and how it can be leveraged to improve patient outcomes
- Describe new and engaging ways to communicate CVD risk and empower patients to participate in shared decision making
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS). National Health Survey, 2017-18. Data customised 2018.
- Raffoul, N. 2019. CVD risk assessment in Australian primary care. GP19 conference, October 2019, South Australia.